JB20180101 | Chennai, India
As a junior graphic designer at Ganancia360, your role is to work with our cross functional teams and clients to conceive and design creative collateral, including: packaging, advertisements, web graphics, trade show graphics, product guides and various marketing materials that reflect each brand’s identity.
• Conceptualize and design marketing materials for print and web.
• Serve as design lead for a brand, establishing a creative and consistent look and feel.
• Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept to the finished piece. Must collaborate with various teams, including Marketing, Industrial Design, Interaction Design and Product Management.
• Responsible for executing and/or art directing product photo shoots, as well as photo re-touch.
• Effectively collaborates with all members of the design team.
• Interned or worked at a design firm or creative team environment with a background in print, packaging, advertising, photography, branding, typography and web design.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on graphic design and/or web design. A portfolio is required for consideration.
• Must be a strong conceptual thinker who’s able to quickly sketch ideas in collaboration with others.
• Self-driven and resourceful with the ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously.
• Highly proficient with current version of Adobe Create Suite. Familiarity with additional software is a plus.
Our application process is really simple. Get started by filling out the form below and someone from our team will reach out to you.
Made with some serious passion in Boston, United States of America.
Copyrights Ganancia360 2018. All Rights Reserved.